Posts have been slow! I know, I know. No excuses......now for some excuses...
1) I have a broken back. Apparently it's a VERY small fracture and 20-30% of the population has it. And I'm in that lucky group. Yay me :). I've visited the chiropractor a few more times and he's been working on my hip alignment and telling me to stop cracking my shoulder/neck since it's all related. We've also been doing some tough stretches to try and work out the kinks. So far so good. Am I healed? No. But I have noticed some minor progress so I'm gonna keep at it for a bit longer until I have conclusive results. Or don't. Either way, it's worth a shot.
2) I have a midterm due in 2 days. Kinda stressed about it. I was forced into picking a topic that I'm not too familiar with, but I'm getting it done. Anyway, gotta plug away at it little by little (I'm not a procrastinator) but it's detracting from my typical posting times.
3) Been training like a mad man as usual. Feeling pretty good at the moment. If the weather holds for tomorrow AM I'd like to PR on the 5-k. Should be able to, in fact, I'm looking to go around 18:15 but we'll see. Will do a race recap and will wear my HR monitor and GPS watch so you can peep the stats if ya want.
4) Saw BikeSnob (perhaps the best blogger alive) on Wednesday. Very odd day. Found out about it via Twitter only a couple hours before. It was held at a bookstore I always frequent so I figured I could make the trip. Dude. Is. Hilarious. Seriously one of the funniest people I've ever met. Speaking of meeting him, afterward I got his book (and had it personally signed for my Pops). I asked him to sign my X-Rays. How often do you think a 'celebrity' gets asked that question? I think I was a first. I'll post the pic although it didn't come out all that well. Sidenote: Doc is gonna be pretty pissed that 'Snob wrote all over the X-Ray I imagine. Speaking of pics, I was in a photo on his blog...>
As you can see, I'm tweeting the deets. While some girl two over from me is eye-raping me. The gall! Then again, not like I can blame her. And, for those of you who didn't know...DC is a weeeiiirrrd crowd. Read his post about it here. Cool to see pics as I worked and live right near the shots he posted. http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/2012/03/bsnyc-friday-fun-no-quiz-and-instead.html
5) Oh, P.S. I have a full-time job.
6) Also speaking of pics...I took a stroll to check out the Cherry Blossom's and took a bunch of photos. Pics coming to a post near you shortly..
So be patient, keep reading, and don't do anything I wouldn't do :).